For reservations, please call us at 732-899-1282 - Thank you from your hosts, The Mahan Family
Directions to Windswept Motel
Getting to Windswept Motel
Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 98. Then, take Route 34 South to Route 35 South into Point Pleasant Beach. Make a left onto Arnold Avenue, then a right onto Ocean Avenue. The Windswept will be a few blocks on your left.
From the South:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 7A. Then, take 195 East to Exit 35A. Next, take Route 35 South into Point Pleasant Beach. Make a left onto Arnold Avenue, then a right onto Ocean Avenue. The Windswept will be a few blocks on your left.
Bus and Rail Transportation:
Daily bus and train service is available from New York City to Point Pleasant Beach. For up to date information call (800)772-2222 or go to http://www.njtransit.com.
Leaving from Windswept MotelTo parkway North:
- Make a right out of the parking lot.
- At the traffic light, make a left onto Arnold Avenue.
- After you go over the railroad tracks, immediately make a right onto 35 North.
- Stay on Route 35 North and go over the Brielle Bridge.
- Stay straight and continue onto 34 North. You will pass through 1 roundabout.
- Take the "Garden State Parkway North" ramp.
To parkway South:
- Turn left at the stop sign onto Ocean Avenue.
- Turn right at the blinking yellow light near the White Sands onto Washington Avenue.
- Take Washington all the way to the end of the road. You will reach a stop sign.
- At the stop sign, make a left onto Route 35 South. Get into the far right lane.
- The road will fork. Take the right turn-off onto Route 88.
- Stay on Route 88 for about 4 miles until you reach a 4 way intersection. You will see a T-Mobile Store on your right and a shopping plaza on your left. You want to get into either of the far left lanes and make a left onto Route 70 West.
- Stay on Route 70 West for about a mile.
- At the second traffic light, make a right onto Chambers Bridge Road. You will see a liquor store on your right and TGI Fridays on your left.
- Stay on Chambers Bridge Road for about 2 miles.
- At the fourth traffic light, you will pass a police station on your right and a high school on your left. After this intersection, get into the far right lane. You will see a jug-handle that will take you on the Parkway South.